Monday, July 27, 2009

Saturday Part 2

I'm guessing no one noticed, but I missed another day yesterday. Only two so far, but luckily the month is almost over, and I can go back to posting once a week. OK, maybe twice a week. Posting every day has urged me to post a lot of things that I might not normally write about (I hope you enjoyed the black poop!), but I have to draw the line somewhere. Like when it's 11:30 at night, I wake up from falling asleep trying to put Sophie to bed ("Mommy nay-down! Mommy nay-down! aka "Mommy lay down!"), and I have to choose between blogging and cleaning up my kitchen because if I don't start off clean in the morning, I get further behind and cranky. If I do both, I go to bed around 12:30. Sorry, but blogging gets the boot.

Anyway, after our Pioneer Day BBQ and some extra long napping, we took a picnic dinner up to the temple and ate on the grass. It's something we love doing together. And Sophie loves to see the temple.

Hmm. . . I'm gnawing on a carrot and you have a strawberry.


Trade me!




Because I can't remember the last time I posted a picture of Steve by himself. I love it when he keeps his facial hair under control. I guess all of my complaining about being gauged in the face is finally paying off. Muah. Thanks hon. :)

No comments: