Monday, April 23, 2007

Reluctant Easter Pics

So, I finally dug up some pics from Easter and decided to share some of them. As you can probably tell, I wasn't in the mood to have my picture taken, which is why I added the one at the bottom where I look kind of happy.

My family came down and we had Easter dinner (lunch, I guess) at our place. My grandparents came down from Sandy, too. It was close quarters, but everything turned out well.




I thought if I closed my eyes, somehow I'd be invisible. The second one is of my mom and my grandpa. I think the "don't take pictures of me" attitude runs in the family :). I love the third one because of how my dad's sitting. It's how he always looks on the couch after a big Sunday dinner. My brother is on the right. I guess he had something really serious to say.



Here we have my sister blowing her cheeks up and sitting next to her is Jeremy. Jeremy's one of my brother's best friends. He might as well be my own brother because he's pretty much a part of our family. Finally, we have Steve looking pleasant in the right picture and me, well, not amused that my picture is being taken again.




Here's the bonus one where I look happy to be pregnant. I'm actually happy because I'm sitting in my favorite chair. (And I'm holding the remote, which doesn't happen a lot during basketball season.)

1 comment:

Brynn said...

Natash, you are a BEAUTIFUL pregnant lady!! :D I know, it's no fun getting your picture taken when you feel puffy and yuck, but, you certainly look good! And at 37 (38?) weeks, that is certainly an accomplishment! I was majorly puffy and had some sweet water retention in my feet and ankles. That was the weirdest thing. I looked at my feet and ankles and they didn't look familiar at all!