Thursday, March 22, 2007

A Little Less Goo-ey

A few things I wanted to say about the Goo Goo Dolls concert last night:

1. They're much better on CD than they are in person.
2. The guy with the weird voice who sings some of their songs (if you have an album, you know what I'm talking about) is even weirder in person. I'm pretty sure he wears lipstick, too.
3. Going to rock concerts in general might not be a good idea for me right now. My ear drums were ringing and I felt like my whole body was vibrating a little from the bass. I'm not sure what the baby thought about it, but she threw a few punches at me. Those might have been dance moves, though, who knows?

Despite what seems like a bad review, I really enjoyed it. And if I wasn't 7 1/2 months pregnant I might have stayed for the whole thing.

1 comment:

Brynn said...

I was 7 months pregnant for the 4th of July and we were sitting really close to where they were shooting off the big ones from the ground. The ground was rumbling and Joseph was startling all over the place. When I was 8 months pregnant, we went to a Bangles concert and my boy was walking like an Eyptian all over my bladder. It was pretty funny