Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Little Flyweights



The question I get asked the most about Ivy is, "how much does she weigh?" I took her in on Monday for a check up, and I finally have an answer that's accurate.


Here are her stats at 3 1/2 months:

Length: 23.75 in (50th percentile)
Weight: 10 lbs 13 oz (10th percentile)

The fact that she's in the 10th percentile for weight doesn't surprise (or worry) me much. Sophie's been in that percentile her whole life. I guess we just make dainty girls around here.

I like this picture. Sophie has to point out her eyes about 12 times a day. At least now she's not poking them.



I like this one, too. :)


8 comments:

Sarah Junsay said...

I love your dainty girls. I like to call them pixies! Super cute!

Unknown said...

LOL, I love that last picture!!

Its funny, I always expected to have dainty girls, as I was a dainty girl, myself. But alas, I have two daughters who have been in the 98th percentile since birth. Actually, Annelie is smaller than her sister... but not by much. Gracie has been in 5T since her 3rd birthday. Big girl!! They will be taller than me by the time they are 12, I bet

Sarah said...

I love your girls...I am so glad that they will marry my boys someday. Maybe they will bring us dainty granddaughters....thanks for making me laugh with the Ivy eyes pictures. She cracks me up!

Jessica said...

Sarah is right. They both have always reminded me of little pixies. I love that one of both of them. Both of their looks are priceless.

Kathryn said...

Can Josie join your pixies club?? She's still only about 22 pounds!

Natalie said...

Yes, yes! Josie is definitely a dainty girl :)

lisa said...

Each child is so different, and perfect at the same time. Isn't that amazing? I am happy they are well...it is hard to believe that Michael weighed 10 pounds, 11 ounces at birth....weight is so overrated. :O) You have two beautiful girls.....

Yvonne Hansen said...

Your baby is so cute! Allison is 7 1/2 months old already. Its so different with your second baby isen't it?!