Thursday, July 28, 2011

This and That...

And now a bit of randomess....


Becka's wedding

In June we made a trip out to Idaho and Utah to visit family. My friend Becka was getting married that weekend so I had the opportunity to see it happen. They look adorable in this picture, but it really doesn't do them justice. Loved her dress. Loved her flowers. Loved everything.

IMG_6561-1

Sophie went to a birthday party a couple of weeks ago and came home with a zebra manicure.

(See? Told you this was gong to be random.)

IMG_6642-1

Sophie's favorite place to play. For very short intervals. And with lots of supervision.


IMG_6465-1

One day the girls spotted a spider crawling on the wall (an daily occurrence lately. Ugh.) I was in the middle of making dinner so I told them to hang on a few minutes before I could get it.

So they pulled up some chairs and watched it.


IMG_6469-1

I had to throw in an obligatory cheesy 4-year-old smile.

No comments: