Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Father's Day Weekend

We went up to my parents' house for Father's Day weekend. With all good intentions, we packed our camera and video camera, but didn't even take them out of their cases the entire weekend. Luckily, my sister took plenty of pictures. Thanks Hil. :) Sad, that we didn't get a picture of Sophie with her dad. What were we thinking?

Here's one of Sophie taking a nap with Grandpa Phillips, who, by the way, is a first-time Grandpa this Fathers Day. Sophie looks like a little porcelain doll in this pic. I love it. I think she has a hold of his shirt, too.



Here's one with Great-Grandma Phillips... er... I mean Pack. (Even after 10 years of her being remarried, I can't get used to it.)



During her Sunday morning nap Aunt Hillie got a hold of Sophie and gave her her first pedicure before church. She now has a nice set of shimmery pink toenails.




2 comments:

Brynn said...

I LOVE TINY TOES! Looks like a fun weekend! How are you adjusting to motherhood now that it's been about a month?!

Dave & Chels said...

It looks like you had so much fun. We miss Idaho. I am sure it was Ray's idea to paint the toe nails. Chels likes them. Tell your folks hi for us.