Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Week 10 Appointment

I had my first pre-natal appointment this morning. I didn't forget how uncomfortable the first appointment is, but I sort of shoved it to the back of my mind. Everything came rushing back as I put my feet in those stirrups. *Shiver*

Stats look good, though. Due date is December 10th. There's only one baby in there (whew). And it did a little dance during the ultrasound. I figured I'd have another spunky one.

"What? Quiet little Sophie, who's always well-behaved has spunk?"

Spend a few minutes as a fly on our wall, and you'll see a totally different baby. :)

5 comments:

Cassia said...

Yay! It's always so exciting to see your baby on the ultrasound. :)

Suzanne said...

So exciting, Natalie! Two is much different than one.

Marsh Mayhem said...

Congrats on surviving the first one! I'm headed to my 35/36 week one today ... again, shiver!! But at least I'm nearly done!

Marsh Mayhem said...

Congrats on surviving the first one! I'm headed to my 35/36 week one today ... again, shiver!! But at least I'm nearly done!

Jessica said...

One baby, whew. Sigh of relief. What perfect timing. Dec. 10th. Just before break. That will be nice.