Friday, January 16, 2009

Wedding Bells Once Again

Sunday we went to Sacramento for Steve's brother's open house. This was the third wedding in less than 18 months between our two families. That means lots of family, lots of yummy food, and more photos.

Speaking of food . . . there was lots of fruit. And Sophie was happy.


Clockwise from Steve: Steve & I, Rick & Judi, Grandma Perry, Matt, Jennifer & little Nathan, Aunt Jeannie, Michael & Amanda, Kimi & Sophie. (Yes, Amanda's dress is lilac. For some reason she didn't bring her wedding dress.)


This was taken right before we left to go home. We'd been there for a few hours, which is why we look a little sleepy. That's how I always look nowadays -- sleepy and disheveled.

2 comments:

Millertime said...

That is a really cute family picture Natalie. I just love the picture if Sophie sitting on the stairs eating her grapes. I am glad you had a great time.

Cynthia said...

Wow! What a beautiful little girl! And the baby is positively smoochable. I'm baby hungry. Fortunately, two of my sisters are pregnant and due within 2 weeks of each other so I'll soon get my fix without having to personally manufacture anymore humans.

And you look darling!