Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Good to Have a Sister

To help you pick up things . . .

09.12.08-28


To have someone to see cool things you find . . .

09.12.08-31

To keep you from eating things you shouldn't be eating . . .

09.12.08-30

To let her throw leaves on you . . .

09.12.08-34

And while it may seem like fun in the beginning . . .

09.12.08-35

She might just keep doing it over . . .

09.12.08-45

And over . . .

09.12.08-49

And over.

09.12.08-47

That's why it's good to have Mom around, too.

09.12.08-50

10 comments:

Unknown said...

such cute pictures! and a pretty good story, too!

Jessica said...

it's good to have fall leaved in the midst of december sometimes too. :) i love how close your girls are. it'll be fun for them when they're older

Cassia said...

I love the photo story!

Ivy - Kathryn can definitely relate. :)

Being Ausmus said...

LOL too cute Natalie. Such gorgeous girls!!!

Britty said...

Oh man, siblings. I don't get their relationships, sometimes. But I LOVED those photos. They're so beautiful.

Kathryn said...

Having two girls is great, right? I secretly hope our next child is a girl because I know what it's like to have a sister close in age. But Jon wants a boy, of course!

Devin said...

We are really excited to see you guys! Carter has been getting better playing with girls. He doesn't hit as hard.... I don't think :)

Jess said...

Your girls are so cute. I'm so glad i found you blog it is fun to see what old friends are up to when you haven't seen them in forever.

Woodward Family said...

I am so jealous of your picture prowess. Your kidos don't even notice the camera, that makes the best photos. The girls are getting so big.

Rach said...

Agreed, very cute photo story. I love that they love to play together so much!