Monday, January 18, 2010

Oh, by the way . . .

We no longer have a crawling baby in our house.



Since we got back from Christmas break, Ivy started taking off. Every time I got a video of her walking, and wouldn't get a chance to post it for a few days, she'd be walking noticeably better. This one is OK, but she doesn't even hold her arms up that much when she walks. I need to get her walking when she has leggings on. She's so tiny -- it cracks me up whenever I see her walking around because she doesn't look big enough to be able to do it.I can't believe how fast this is all happening.

And I can't believe I didn't take that box out to the recycle bin before I did this. (Thanks for mailing our stroller back to us, Dad. You rock! :))

P.S. There are stickers all over the dishwasher because I decided a while ago that if Sophie doesn't have one surface she's allowed to plaster with stickers (other than her Ivy's bodies) I'd be picking them off of everywhere. Bertha's old anyway. And I think she likes the attention.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

They're so cute when they're first walking. It's one of my favorite times. She really does look tinier when she's walking.
I can't imagine having two walking, I know you're busy.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Look at her go!

Alyssa S. said...

I love the grand entrance! Of course you know that means you are going to be doing a lot of chasing from now on :)

Jodi said...

I love hearing her little pitter patter footsteps as she comes out from behind the door! So fun! They only get faster and more stable. Wait until she discovers "outside". Ryan tries to bolt out the door when anyone opens it (he can do stairs now too) and wants to be running outside at any opportunity. Can't wait for summer! Haha!