Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Love

I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day.

10.02.17-58

Full of love . . .

10.02.17-60

kindness . . .

10.02.17-62

and hugs.

10.02.17-65

We really love each other around here.

10.02.17-71

We always share . . .

10.02.17-72

and speak nice words to each other.

10.02.17-73

We always say "please . . . "

10.02.17-75

and "thank you".

10.02.17-77

and take turns.

10.02.17-78

Sometimes feelings get hurt, . . .

10.02.17-87

but luckily . . .

10.02.17-88

kids are good at forgiving others.

10.02.17-89

To be honest, I had a pretty crappy weekend. Steve was out of town, Ivy was sick & teething, and I got very few hours of sleep (thank you, neighbors). Plus I had menstrual cramps and hip pain. (Avulsion fracture. Long story.)

But I also found lots of love note Post-its from Steve hidden in the kitchen, received lots of texts and phone calls from friends and family. The girls got Valentine surprises from the grandmas and were surprisingly well-behaved.

We survived.

5 comments:

Alyssa S. said...

Aw, sorry it was such a crappy weekend :( I'm glad, through it all, there was plenty of love to go around!

Cassia said...

I'm sorry about the fracture. And the cramps, baby teething, and lack of sleep. But how sweet to get hidden notes, even though Steve couldn't be there! Yay for surviving at least. :)

And by the way - I love your photo stories. :)

Natasha Wade said...

I just read through all of your posts for this month at once and I must say you are very witty.
I am sorry that you are not feeling well and that the last two weeks have been not so great. We will miss you tonight. Please know that I am just a yard away and will gladly help out anytime.

McKell said...

Ivy's top is adorable! Where did you find such a cute little shirt?!

Natalie said...

McKell... Grandma. :) I think the whole outfit came from Macy's. She got it for her birthday in November, but I thought it would be perfect for Valentine's Day. It's good (in this case) that she doesn't grow very fast. ;)