Monday, May 21, 2007

First Doctor's Visit

Sophie made her first trip to the doctor's office. She was such a good girl and didn't cry the whole time! She's gaining some of the weight back that she lost at the hospital and she's even grown an inch since she was born. Eventually she'll get some meat on her chicken legs. She can have some of mine. :)

Now I feel like I can't post without posting a picture, too. Here's a shot of her in her car seat on the way home from the hospital. She still looked like this today when I put her in. It's hard to believe she'll actually fill it up someday!

4 comments:

Brynn said...

What a sweet little peanut!

Mary said...

Sophie is really really cute. Not all babies are, espescially at that age. I saw your cousin last week and she wasn't sure if you had had your baby yet. Looks like you did. Congrats!

Dave & Chels said...

She is so tiny! I have a question for you - it doesn't look like you got the car seat with the carrier, so how do you carry her around once you get to the place you are going? Do you carry her? Is this a stupid question? I just ponder these things because I have a little one, too. And if you can get away without a carrier, I'm all ears. :)

Sarah said...

Hey, I miss you too. I can't wait to see your babe! I just set up my computer to get the feeds of your blog so I can keep up better. Soooo Cute!