Monday, May 07, 2007

Killing a Little Time

Another uneventful weekend has gone by, and I'm back at work again. Sigh. I haven't done one of these things in a long time, so I figured -- what the heck. (Thanks Chels :))

Three things I'm afraid of:

1. Steve getting deployed again. (Yes, it's possible.)
2. Spiders
3. Needles

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Steve
2. Dwight from The Office
3. My Dad (He'll surprise you. :))

Three Things I Love:
1. The smell of a new car
2. Cooking
3. Shopping with my mom

Three Things I Hate:
1. Being hot
2. Peaches
3. Indoor wicker chairs

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. Golf
2. Chemistry
3. Why very few people in Salt Lake/Provo know what a fast lane is for. Did they take that part out of driving classes?

Three Things On My Counter (Let's say Desk because I'm not home)
1. Hand sanitizer
2. A million pieces of paper and post-it notes
3. A levitating globe

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Making a spreadsheet for contacts we got from the last conference we went to (not fun)
2. Trying to coax the baby out through telepathy
3. Digesting a really big Mexican lunch while trying not to fall asleep

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Take a Russia/Austria trip
2. Get scuba certified
3. See the Taj Mahal

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Type really fast
2. Drive a stick
3. Write backwards in cursive

Three Things I Can’t Do:

1. Fit into any pants that I own
2. Get Rhodes frozen rolls to rise a big as my grandma does
3. Beat anyone other than my mom at arm wrestling

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Primary songs
2. Tristan Prettyman
3. Your mother :)

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. How to cut hair
2. How to sew better
3. How to play the cello

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Soft, homemade cookies
2. Cheese (I'm with you Chelsea.)
3. Mashed potatoes (with real ones, not the fake, boxed stuff)

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Today's Special
2. Kids Incorporated
3. Duck Tales

Three Things I Want in the Next Five Years:
1. Steve to be out of school and out of the military
2. To be able to paint a wall in a house that we own.
3. I can't believe I'm saying this now, but . . . to have another kid.

1 comment:

Cassia said...

Wow! I almost forgot about "Today's Special"--I loved that show as a child! :)