Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Week 40 Appointment

I don't think this baby is ever coming. I'm now at a 1 1/2 and thinned out just a little more than last week, but she's still positioned really high, so my doctor thinks I'll probably deliver late. They have me scheduled for a non-stress test at the hospital on Monday to check things out. By then I'll be 3 days late. Hopefully I won't even have to go and she'll surprise everyone and come on Mother's Day.

So in an effort to get her to move down (who knows if this really worked?), I did a lot of shopping and walking around yesterday afternoon, then we went grocery shopping that night. I could barely walk when I got home, but I hope that jostled things around pretty well.

SIGH...

One good thing, though. I lost a pound. :)

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

congrats on the pound lost! You know, I don't know if your family is like this, but lately all the women I've talked to who've recently had babies lost all their weight when they nursed. They said they just ate like they did before they were prego and the weight came right off...