I have a lot to tell you, but 12:15 AM, and I need sleep more than I need to extensively blog about the last few days. Plus the photos (mostly of Ivy, and could be taken anywhere) are still on my camera. So I'll leave you with a few tidbits until I can get back into a routine.
1. Sophie had a blast with Grandma in Sacramento. She didn't even ask about us. We could have left her there for a few more days, I think. After the meltdowns and a full-blown tantrum she had today, I think I want to give her back to Grandma for a while. Why do they always act the worst for mom?
2. The girls missed each other. Especially during bathtime. I stuck both of them in the tub this morning and they couldn't stop smiling at each other . . .
3. until Ivy left a few deposits in the water that made Sophie move to the opposite side of the tub. Sophie's smiles were gone. Ivy was clueless and happy as could be.
4. The seminar we went to was actually really good. Brilliant, actually. Maybe I'll have time to post about it. Maybe I won't. Here's a link. It doesn't do it justice, but it's now 12:25.
5. Oh, and I won $2500 today. Yippee! Read HERE. Watch HERE.