Monday, September 10, 2007

Big Girl

Sophie seems to think she's a big girl. She's always trying to sit up or stand up and hates it when she's turned inward and can't see what's going on. What she plans on doing once she sits up is beyond me -- she usually ends up flopping over. Eventually she'll learn to think ahead a little. :)

My friends at work got her a Bumbo seat. She's starting to tolerate it better than she used to. At least now she doesn't fuss. I think she likes that she's sitting up like the rest of us. The other day she wouldn't let me put her down, so I put her in this and set her on the kitchen table so I could get some dishes done. She always seems to slide to one side or the other . . .




2 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

You know, when we first got the bumbo for Bentley (about Soph's age) he didn't like it so much. Now he seems to like it better - I can get a good 15-20 minutes out of it now. She's getting so old!

Andrea said...

Just a little warning, my aunt-in-law had her baby in the seat on the counter and turned away for a second and the baby crawled out and fell on the kitchen floor. She's okay now, but had some pretty serious injuries. Don't turn your back on that thing if you have her on a raised surface. It's easy now because she doesn't crawl, but one of these days she will! Jakob likes his seat too by the way.