Friday, September 14, 2007

Seriously Playing

This interactive kicking toy was bought by my aunt at DI for like $5. After getting passed around a few cousins, it ended up in our possession. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep it because it takes up a lot of space and Sophie hadn't shown any interest in it . . . until a couple of weeks ago.

If she kicks the blue bar across the bottom, the toys on the top spin and it plays music and sounds. If you move the dangley things, it does the same thing. Sophie figured that out pretty quickly. I love how carefully she lifts her legs up and kicks them. She's so serious about it.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

you have a little soccer player in the making!

Sarah said...

You have a little soccer player in the making.

Anonymous said...

I think your baby is a very smart baby.

Cassia said...

So cute! :)

Chelsea said...

that's the coolest baby toy!