Friday, September 28, 2007

Correction

My dad informed me that the trailer was 22 feet, not 12 as I had estimated. I was never very good at guessing distance.

Oh, and here are some of the pics he sent me...


Here we are even longer than before.



This was a little stop we made at an outlet mall in Vacaville. Sophie loves being strapped to us. My mom is standing next to me and Matt is on the left.



A little hat we scored for $3!



The girls didn't want to get out of the car for the picture, so here we are in front of the Oakland Temple. We're live only 15 minutes away!



Here's Soph in another hat we love and a new pair of jammies. :)

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

man oh man! that looks like it should require a CDL (or a burly trucker) to drive on public roads!

Brynn said...

That Sophie is a BABE!

Anonymous said...

The temple picture is beautiful! :)