Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wedding Weekend

Steve's best friend Matt got married in Sacramento on Saturday, and my parents came out for it, too. Matt has been a great friend of my family's since Steve and I got married. I think the time he spent on the ranch with my dad convinced him that he wants to move to Idaho. Personally, I think he just wants to ride four-wheelers. You really don't need to move to Idaho for that. Unless you want to ride for about 25 miles without seeing signs of civilization. (Dubois doesn't count.)

Anyway, here are some pics from the weekend courtesy of my dad. He's definitely the photojournalist of family occasions.

The temple ceremony was beautiful. I don't think there's one that isn't though. I love attending marriage sealings because it reminds me of when Steve and I got married and the covenants we made. Maybe that's why I always cry. :)


Nice shot of Moroni, Dad!


My family outside the temple. (My sister, Hillie, me, Steve, my dad, my mom, and Sophie-loaf.)


Sophie and her grandmas! She's still the only one on both sides until this summer, then she'll have two little cousins!


I like her face in this one.


After we got back to the Bay Area, we went halfway across the Bay Bridge and got off on Treasure Island. What's that fly doing back there? Oh wait, that's my sister.


I don't think there's anything as gorgeous around here as San Francisco and the bridges at sunset. This one's the Bay Bridge.


And here's Golden Gate!

1 comment:

Beth schell said...

so in that picture of all ya'll in front of the temple... You and your mom look so alike!