Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Mirror Games

Sophie likes to look in mirrors. She usually smiles at herself, then finds another face in the mirror and smiles. She likes to play peek-a-boo in the mirror, too.



A couple of other things about this picture...

1. Yes, my mirror is dirty and needs to be Windex'd.
2. That's a little preview of the color we painted the bedroom. It turned out to be more like macaroni and cheese than I had expected, but I'm tired of "moving in" and messing around with paint, so I'm leaving it. It's starting to grow on me.

5 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

She's so cute! Bentley loves the mirror, too. It must be the age! And I love that paint color! It looks good with your comforter.

Chelsea said...

That's the biggest smile I've ever seen on her! What a cute picture :) I actually love that color. Isn't it funny how foodies always relate things to food. smells like...color of...

:) I love it.

Anonymous said...

It's perfect! She's sooo cute! :)

Brynn said...

She must know what a cutie she is...it's fun to look in the mirror if you're so good looking! :)

Gehmlich's said...

Hi Natalie. Just wanted to say hi and I hope you are enjoying California (although where did this rain come from). It didn't rain until after Thanksgiving last year. I guess it's good. We need it. Gonna be in Sacramento anytime soon? Would love to visit!