Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day of Love and Skinny Behinds

I hope everyone's having a cheerful day so far. The sun is shining here, but the wind is blowing like a hurricane. It feels like a typical day in Idaho . . . in May.

Steve and I don't have big plans for Valentine's Day, and I have a feeling like it's going to go a lot like last year's. It's OK though. I'm pretty easy to please if Steve at least gets me a card or something. I'm not big into chocolates. You know, the ones in the heart-shaped box with mysterious fillings? Meh. I'd rather have flowers or a really big, chewy cookie.

What am I doing for Steve? I can't give too many details here or it won't be a surprise, but I'm cooking him up something awesome for dinner. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

Until then, here's a pic of Sophie I took this morning. She hasn't filled out enough to fit into these pants, but I put them on her anyway because they're red. And it's Valentine's Day.

I looked down and she'd shimmied out of them.

No comments: