Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Sunday

So, I think we were pretty boring parents this year. We didn't dye eggs, we didn't do Easter baskets, or do an Easter egg hunt. The girls didn't know the different, so I'm taking advantage of that for as long as I can. We took off during church on Easter Sunday to spend the afternoon with Steve's family in Sacramento. Steve's mom had a basket waiting for Sophie (filled with chocolate for mom and dad. Sweet.), and we had a fun little egg hunt after dinner. (Also mostly for the adult "children". The eggs had cash in them. Also sweet. Thanks!)





Our crew with Steve's parents. Yes, I know Ivy's missing a shoe. It didn't even make it out of the house. (Thanks, hon.)

Easter dress credit (as well as other unexpected Easter surprises in the mail :)) goes to my wonderful mom. Thanks!!

2 comments:

Yvonne Hansen said...

I'm so stoked to see a picture of you and the kids! You look fab after having the baby!
Miss you, and the old college days!

Devin and Andrea said...

How cute Sophie is. And you look really good. We miss you all and can't wait to see you in june.